Apply for Two Wheeler Loan at Muthoot Capital
Muthoot Capital Services Ltd. offers a simple process to apply for two wheeler loans online. Rates start as low as 0.99%* per annum. With our two wheeler loans get up to 100%* of the on-road price of the vehicle. Apply for your bike loan online and fulfill your dream of owning a two wheeler. Get in touch now!
How to apply for a Two Wheeler Loan Online at Muthoot Capital Services Ltd.
You have decided to take a two wheeler loan and have chosen the trusted Muthoot Capital Services Ltd. You can simply apply online for a two wheeler loan online.
- Go to the top navigation and click on apply now.
- Once the application form opens, fill in your name, email address and phone number.
- You will receive an OTP or One Time Password on your phone. Fill out the OTP on the form.
- You will then be requested to choose your preferred brand, click continue.
- Choose the state you reside in and once again, click continue.
- Now, choose your district.
- On the next screen, use the slider to fill in the income details and the loan amount you require.
- You will receive an SMS with a reference number. Use this reference number to follow-up on your inquiry.
Our representative will connect with you to help you with the completion of your bike loan online application process.
Your Two wheeler Loan Eligibility
It is important that you check your eligibility before you apply online. The criteria are such that most people can apply without any hassle.
- You have to be above 18 at the time of application and below 65 before the tenure of the loan ends.
- You need to be Self-employed or Salaried.
- The minimum salary you draw needs to be Rs 96,000 per annum. In the case of self-employed people, your income needs to be Rs 1,20,000 per annum.
Your Two wheeler Loan Documentation
The documentation for the loan is also very simple. It is a good idea to keep the valid documents ready when applying for your scooter or bike loan online.
- You need a valid Identity proof in the form of Passport, Aadhaar card, Voters ID card or a Pan card.
- Valid address proof like a Passport, Aadhaar card, Voters ID card, telephone bill, driving license, gas connection bills, ration card, electricity bill or even an LIC policy that as your address on it will do.
- An income proof like Form 16, ITR, or bank account statement where salary has been credited is necessary.
- If you are taking the loan on the basis of your assets, you will need to keep a tax receipt of the land or house ready.
- Keep a recent passport size photo handy too.
It is very easy to upload all your documents online. If you face any issues, feel free to get in touch with our representative who will help you complete all formalities.
Advantages of Applying for a Two Wheeler Loan Online with Muthoot Capital Services Ltd.
The advantages of applying for a two wheeler loan are many. Just click and button to get your dream ride. When you apply online for a two wheeler loan you also get the benefit of availing a service from a reputed brand that has been trusted and relied on for decades.
- The user interface is fast and seamless.
- We provide you all the information at a glance. In case of any queries, feel free to get in touch with our representatives or request a call back.
- You can use our online EMI calculator to know the amount you will repay monthly. Input the loan amount, tenure and interest rates and in an instant know you EMI
Advantages of Our Two wheeler Loans
- One of the advantages of applying for a bike loan is that there are special schemes to suit all your needs.
- The repayment options are very flexible. You can choose a tenure from 12 to 48 months.
- The attractive interest rates starting from 0.99% per annum are sure to be interesting for everyone.
- We offer quick approval and disbursal of your loan.
- Whether you apply for a two wheeler loan online or visit your nearest branch or dealership, you will get a loan under asset proof base, income base and no income base.
- Our loan application process is hassle-free and easy with minimal documentation.
- Some schemes allow you to take a loan for the entire on-road cost of the two wheeler.
- You can customize the down payment and EMI schemes to suit your requirements.
The process is simple, documentation minimal and eligibility criteria easy. Muthoot Capital Services Ltd. is truly the best option when you look to buy a two wheeler.